Links to Microsimulation Models
(Advanced Interactive Microscopic Simulator for Urban and Non-Urban
Networks) by Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya and TSS, Barcelona,
- CORSIM by the FHWA,
- A micro-simulator developed at the Technical University of Delft,
funded by European Commission DGVII.
by Helsinki University of Technology, Finland.
by the University of Cologne, Germany.
- MITSIM -
A MIcroscopic Traffic SIMulator developed at MIT.
- An urban micro-simulator based on Cellular Automata, developed
by the University of Duisburg.
- A parallel micro-simulator developed at Nottingham Trent University
- PARAMICS - A parallel
micro-simulator originally developed by the Edinburgh
Parallel Computing Centre at the University of Edinburgh and
SIAS Ltd. It has subsequently
been further developed and marketed by both Quadstone
Ltd and SIAS Ltd. Both
SIAS and Paramics distribute the software wordwide. SIAS has exclusive
rights in the UK and Ireland, Quadstone has the sole rights in
USA, Argentina, Japan and Singapore.
- PELOPS - A sub-microscopic
simulation program developed at the Institut für Kraftfahrwesen
- A parallel micro-simulator developed at the University of Cologne.
- A microscopic simulator for testing intelligent vehicle algorithms.
- SimTraffic - A micro-simulation
tool developed by Trafficware.
- Micro-simulation tools developed as part of the PATH
program at the University of California, Berkeley.
- A US Department of Transportation funded micro-simulator developed
by the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- A traffic simulator developed by CSIRO and the Roads and Traffic
Authority of New South Wales.
- A micro-simulator developed by PTV System, Germany.
- Caltrans: California Department
- PATH: California
PATH (Parthers for Advanced Transit and Highways)
FHWA's Next Generation Simuiation (NGSIM) Program
- CalIT2: California Institute
for Telecommunications and Information Technology
- ZEVnet: Zero Emission Vehicle-Network